Pocketnow Daily shows:
– Apple Watch retail, Gear VR sales, HTC One M9 & more – Pocketnow Daily http://pocketnow.com/2014/12/08/apple-watch-retail-pocketnow-daily
– Android Wear Lollipop, Lamborghini phone, LG G Watch R2 & more – Pocketnow Daily http://pocketnow.com/2014/12/09/android-wear-lollipop-pocketnow-daily
– Galaxy S6 benchmarks, OnePlus One sales, iOS 8.1.2 Jailbreak & more – Pocketnow Daily http://pocketnow.com/2014/12/10/galaxy-s6-benchmarks-pocketnow-daily
– iPhone 6s dates, Galaxy S6 Edge, Windows 10 UI & more – Pocketnow Daily http://pocketnow.com/2014/12/12/iphone-6s-dates-pocketnow-daily
– Google Nexus 5 is dead, LTE Nexus 9 launch, Windows 10 event & more – Pocketnow Daily http://pocketnow.com/2014/12/12/google-nexus-5-pocketnow-daily-2
Pockentow Daily gets an average of 300 to 500 comments a day, and sometimes even a thousand. We’d like to thank you all for participating in our question of the day, and we love your feedback so much, that we decided that since we can’t respond to ever single one of your comments, we should at least feature a couple in a weekly video.
This is the Pocketnow Daily Recap. Since we only have 3 minutes on every Daily video to go through the hottest news, the weekly recap will serve as a more extensive discussion where we also include your thoughts on the subject. Sadly, for the sake of time, we can’t guarantee that your comment will be featured, but if you want some tips on what we look for the most:
1. Keep it short
2. Stick to the point
3. Try to get some likes on your comments, which usually happen if you nail the first two tips above
We hope to make this a weekly show, and we also hope you enjoy it as much as we love reading your thoughts and comments every day.
Pocketnow has been a key source of mobile technology news and reviews since its establishment in 2000. With offices on three continents, Pocketnow offers round-the-clock coverage of the mobile technology landscape, from smartphones to tablets to wearables. We aim to be your number-one source for mobile tech news, reviews, comparisons, and commentary. If you love mobile as much as we do, be sure to subscribe!